Please fill out the booking form with all requested information and accept the terms and conditions.
Once your booking has been proceeded, you immediately will receive an automatic confirmation of your reservation by email.
Subsequently you will also receive a personal confirmation email, normally within 24 hours.
Only MasterCard and Visa cards are accepted to proceed your booking.
Please note that your CC will not be charged (except for the New Year and Gay Pride periods), but only serves as a guarantee in the
event of late cancellation or no-show and in that case will be charged accordingly to our cancellation policy which you can find below.
In case of any invalid or expired CC given, your reservation automatically will become void.
Our Cancellation Policy
* If you cancel more than 15 days prior to your arrival date, cancellation will be free of charge.
* If you cancel or shorten your reservation less than 15 days prior to your arrival date, we will charge you 50% of the cancelled days with a minimum of 1 night.
* If you don’t cancel and don’t show up we will charge you the full amount of reservation (with a maximum of 15 days).
Special prepayment policy will apply during the periods of Christmas and New Year (December 18th until January 11th) and Phuket Gay Pride (April 18th until May 1st). When you make a reservation for these periods, full prepayment will be required as following:
* 15 days prior to your arrival date, your credit card will be charged with the full amount of those dates falling in the above periods.
* Once this prepayment has been proceeded, no refund at all will be possible under any circumstances.***
We highly recommend our guests to purchase adequate travel insurance at the moment of reservation.
It is your own responsibility to check if you have adequate insurance cover. Please note that sometimes your CC includes a travel insurance.
This travel insurance normally not only will cover among other things the costs of cancellations and personal losses, but most importantly all medical expenses and costs of assistance including a repatriation to your country of residence in the unfortunate event of an accident or illness.